PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Friday, October 17, 2008

Have You Ever?

Have you ever felt like a herder? That's what I felt like yesterday....

and UMM yeah...I know I missed Favorite Foto Friday....I'll get it.

Anyway back to the herding, We went to the doctor, first we went to the allergist with Marshall (just Marsh and I) We are thinking about starting him on allergy shots to see if we can get him off some of these meds, here lately we are seeing him every two weeks....so......

Later I had to pick the other two up from school and head to the pediatrician's office for flu shots and other things, Nate need a vaccine and 5 year check up...yeah he's the "healthy" one so he gets slacked on, on the doctor visits. Marshall had to see the doctor, because of his weight gain, he had had a thyroid level test done. Well here is where I felt like I was herding (if that is even a word). But not a sheep herder, because gosh darn it at least sheep stay in a flock!!!! I felt like a chicken herder!! And anyone who has ever raised chicken or been to a chicken farm knows what I am talking about..they see humans and they scatter in all different directions. That is what it looked like when the nurse came in with the shots, of course if I really stop and think about it...that's probably what I look like on a regular basis!!! After the doctors office we had to go to the hospital's out patient pavilion to do some blood work on both Marshall and Amelia. Here again I looked like a chicken herder one was in one direction and the other two were in two totally different directions "visiting" (that's where both Amelia and Marshall had to go when they were in therapy) I was frazzled by the time I got home, which was about 5:15 when Marshall and I left the house that morning it was about 10am. I'm getting better at this Chicken herding thing!!!

I'm hoping to go through some pictures this weekend and find some really cute ones!!
Blessings

1 comment:

Stefunkc said...

I have a friend with four children and she always said getting them out the door is like herding cats. I've used that a lot with my girls!