PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Friday, May 28, 2010

This Happens Every Year!!

You see our Mailbox? It's an ordinary mailbox...yeah the name and the address is a bit worn and faded but hey it's been there for almost 15 years or more. Well, this happens every year as the little flap will not stay shut! Take a gander in there, will ya?



Yep you guessed it...there is a huge birds nest in there! Every time I go to get the mail ....she attacks me.



I was going to pull it out and throw it away, but when I used a stick to pull it out as to not put my scent on it......



Good thing,


I saw three little eggs in there.....

So I guess the momma red bird is here to stay for a while........




No comments: