PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Friday, May 7, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Ok he's at it again Not sure if you remember this from last years Mother's day:


Here's what it says:
Mom Fact Sheet
1.What is your mothers name? Kelly
2.How old is she? 26 (That's my boy!!!)
3.What color is her hair? Black
4.What does she do around the house? Clean (if so why is it always a mess...could that be b/c I'm cleaning up after him!!!)
5.What is her favorite drink?
6.What is her favorite thing to eat? Macaroni and cheese (not!!!)
7.What is her favorite TV show?
8.What does she like to cook? hot dogs (maybe because that is all he will eat!)
9.Where does she like to go? Target
10.What is her favorite thing to do? Clean (hmmm, I wonder why?)
Give Mom a special message:
I like you mommy


That's my baby boy for ya!!!

Well he's at it again:

Here's what it says:His answers in Italic

My Mother's name is: Kelly

My Mom is 32 years old.

My Mom's hair color is: Black

My Mom's favorite food is: Salad

My Mom loves to watch TV in her spare time.

If I could get my Mom anything in the world it would be a new shirt
and then it says here is a picture of my mom.

Well, Wow, in just a year I aged by 6 years. (but still nice cause it's no where close to my real age!!)
And well really I must dress like a slob because if he could get me anything in the world it would be a new shirt! Really kid?? A new shirt...I'll remember that when your birthday rolls around in a few months!
And I must be a monster to him.....did you see the picture of me....click on it, it'll enlarge for ya.
Well I still love the little monster very much so....
I'm off to go through my wardrobe now....


Hope everyone has a truly blessed Mother's Day!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet! Happy Mother's Day Kelly!! Love, Dianne Ploetz

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet! Happy Mother's Day Kelly!! Love, Dianne Ploetz

Anonymous said...

Happy Mothers day!! I hope your day is filled with Joy.

Miss You!