PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Just an Update.......

greeting friends and followers,
Yeah its been a while since I've updated. Things here have been moving right along. busy time of the year as the school year comes to a close.
Ty had his appointment with the Orthopedic at the beginning of the month and we were happy to hear that he has released him to go back to full duty. Actually this is my first Saturday with out him in 6 months! I kinda liked him home every weekend, now to get use to our "norm" again of him working every other weekend. It was 6 months since the accident on the 6th of May. I'm not excited but I think sometime in the next few weeks he will be assigned a new 2010 motorcycle. I truly feel blessed to have such a wonderful husband. I have been blessed in so many ways!!
Next week is the last week of school for the kids. Marshall only has to go Monday and Tuesday, as he is exempt from the rest of his exams. Amelia and Nate will go through Thursday. Friday is a half a day and I don't think either of them want to go.
Amelia had her counts done on the 8th and they were OK. They are holding the same...her platelets were 26. We faxed her counts to Cincinnati and Dr Davies said they looked good repeat them in a month and we will continue to do that until things change. I think she is so excited for the summer...she convinced my dad to open the pool about 2 weeks earlier than he intended!
We are planning on going to Maine this summer to the FA family meeting at Camp Sunshine...I haven't told the kids yet because we have yet to get our approval letter from Camp Sunshine. I wish they would hurry up, I want to book our flights and the closer it get the more expensive they are going to be! I think we are going to fly into Boston and then drive up the coast to Portland and then over to Casco. It's cheaper to fly into Boston, but then we have to rent a car. Flying into Portland cost a lot more. We have yet decided what we want to do...again I am waiting on Camp to send us our approval so then we can make arrangements. We would like to try to fit in a little bit of seeing the scenery while we are there. The kids are going to have a blast, Amelia is excited because she will be old enough to actually do camp stuff the last time we were there she was only 5 and Nate was barely 3.
I have a feeling that the summer is going to fly by. We also have to schedule a return trip to Cincinnati, for Amelia's annual bone marrow biopsy. We need to do it before school starts and schools starts on August 9th.
Well one of my favorite movies is on so I'm gonna run! The movie is Just Like Heaven with Reese Witherspoon.

No comments: