PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

just an update....

wow has it really been that long since I did an update? Well, there really isn't much to report. All is well here and everybody is pretty much content...
The kids of course have started school's out countdown, I on the other hand is counting the days till it starts again...(just kidding) I am looking forward to the summer with the kids. I am looking forward to turning off the alarm clock and not having to turn it back on for quite a while!!
As of this morning there are 19 school days left. Some days I feel like the school year just started...really where does the time go?

Thursday is IVIG for Marshall and then next week we will go and get counts again for Amelia. I am praying that they will still be increasing or staying the same that would be wonderful. Ty also goes back to the doctor on the 3rd so we are keeping fingers crossed that they will release him to full duty. If they don't God help me when he gets home...He has been pretty good through all of this over the last 6 months....I really though he would have been worse. He is just really ready to get out of the courthouse. He is an outdoor person and 5 days a week in a small room is driving him crazy. He is in main control of the court house.
Nate once again has a pet crawfish...lets see how long this one will last. He wants me to go to the store to buy him hotdogs so he can feed them to the crawfish.
Oh well I have to run time to clean the house...of course I was planning on mopping and it is now raining!

No comments: