PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Awesome!!!

That's the word of the day!! I thought the doctor today was AWESOME...the news was AWESOME!! Amelia's counts that had been taking a drastic turn for the worse, hence the panic for transplant soon, have thus taken a dip back to where she is comfortable with them. The Dr. Davies put it this way...she said personally if I was the mom, I would not be in a rush to go straight to transplant. We have a donor and she (Amelia) is on an open donor search. Which means the computer every night is searching for a possible "better" one, like if someone better may have just been put on the registry that day, we never know. Dr Davies said as long as she is not "wigging" out there is no need for me to "wig" out, her exact words. I keep praying and praying the longer she can hold out the better something better may come along who know!! If her counts continue to hold out we won't need to be back up here until August at which time we will do a bone marrow biopsy. SO for now just keep praying and praying that she can hold on. I think I am going to see if we can make it to Camp Sunshine in June...we really need to go this year with transplant looming over our heads!
Well I need to run I have to give kids baths and we have another FULL day at the hospital tomorrow. Amelia will be getting an IV so please pray that they are able to get it tomorrow with out any trouble....Dr Davies wants to check her kidney functioning since she only has one kidney to make sure she is up to par for a transplant. So praying for more AWESOME results and vibes tomorrow!!!!
Blessings,



2 comments:

Stefunkc said...

Praise the Lord!!!!! So wonderful to hear! And I love a doctor that says 'wig'. That's always a good sign!

SuziQCat said...

This is awesome news indeed!!