PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Easter! We are going to my parents house tomorrow for a wonderful day. I am packed and ready to head out early Monday morning. I am a little nervous but we are heading to Cincinnati to meet with the new doctor. I may not be able to do much updating depending on the wireless Internet available, but I can do short messages from my phone. I will do as much updating as I can.

I wanted to do a quick update tonight to wish everyone a very Happy Easter, hope you all have a great day. We will be busy tomorrow and plan on leaving early on Monday morning. I think I am going to drive to Nashville and stay the night and then continue on to Cincinnati Tuesday morning. We have appointments all day Wednesday and all day Thursday. We finish up late Thursday and then Friday morning we will head home. We are driving straight through Friday so we should arrive late night some time. Again I will update as much as I can. Enjoy your day tomorrow every one.
Blessings,

No comments: