PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Had to share....

Scene: Our house, getting ready for bed. I was in the computer room, Amelia heading up the stairs to her room.


Me: Amelia go brush your teeth.
Amelia: I can't.
Me: excuse me?
Amelia: dad told me to go to bed.
Me: I'm telling you to go brush you teeth now!
Amelia: I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and today doesn't look good tomorrow.....(said running down the hall to brush her teeth)


Where did these smarty pants kids come from???

She had it almost right it's suppose to be: I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either....I use to have that sign on the fridge and when SHE would come to me and demand something I would refer her to the sign...I guess it true you reap what you sow! or pay backs are a B*tch....either way she keeps us on our toes and in stitches!!!!

No comments: