PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Tasty Tuseday....on Wednesday

Ok, So, Saturday night was Margarita night again....we had 4 birthday's to celebrate. Tyren's was one of them. so I decided to make a cake for them all. Know mind you it was not anything fancy looking.....but inside....oh my gosh it was Delicious! I tried to get fancy on the inside of the cake. I had been watching Food Networks cake challenge and thought I was tired of the same old white (almond cake). So I looked up chocolate ganache, thought hmmm that was pretty easy make so I gave it a try........I needed, heavy whipping cream and some chocolate chips and a stick of butter, here I was using the white chocolate chips as I made two types of ganache.

heat the butter and the whipping cream to just before it begins to boil....

then add it to the chocolate chips....


Stir till creamy





let it cool and layer between the cakes. I used chocolate and almond cakes and made 4 layers.Here is a picture of the finished cake....


And the inside...oh my gosh, this was yummy.......



gotta go I'm still feeling real bad so, I'm going to bed......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That cake looks SO good. You are a very talented person. Dianne

Stefunkc said...

Wow! I think I gained a pound just reading about it and looking at it!

Hope you're feeling better soon!