PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Ok We are still here. We have been busy..no school here this last week due to Mardi Gras that I am sooooooo glad is over. And well...I've been totally addicted to Face Book!!!
Tuesday I took them to the parade with Me and My Gang. We had a great time. the weather was perfect.....


Here are the kids on the parade route...



Loo k I finally got one of Marshall...(which by the way he hates and really didn't want me to post shshshhh don't tell him)

Here is some friends and I....



On Friday I took the kids to the park with Me and My Gang. Again the weather was beautiful just hot!! I think the temps reached 82* hard to believe that Minnesota was having a great BIG snowfall!!! The kids were in shorts! I also took Amelia to get her blood drawn for her CBC count but because I plum forgot to Thursday waited till Friday, we won't get results till some time Monday...that's OK just longer to pray for them!!!

Well gotta run busy day today Nate has a birthday party to get ready for....

Blessings,


No comments: