PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Monday, February 2, 2009

My Little Girl...I'm so proud

Yep, there isn't anything that she can't do....

today she learned how to ....(drum roll please...)



TYE HER SHOES!!!!!!



I'm so very upset that I can't get the stupid video to upload :(



But none the less she is so very proud of herself and so are the rest of her family, we knew she could do it!!!

As soon as she came home today it was..."hey mom....I got some good news."

"oh yeah." I said. The smile on her face said it all.

Oh I also wanted to thank everyone for your continued prayers for Marshall, he is slowly getting better, we had to take a trip back to the pediatrician this afternoon as he developed a lump under his chin, the pediatrician said it was either a cyst starting, but I think they usually hurt and this doesn't hurt that bad. He seemed to think that it was a swollen gland, but seeing that the allergist just started him on ceftin Thursday, he really didn't see the need to change or add another antibiotic, so if the lump is there when he finishes the antibiotic we are to return to him and let him check it out again....please say a prayer for him that he get better especially before the 22nd of this month, as we are suppose to be going to Disney World that week!!
Well I sure hope that I can get the video up soon or at least some pictures of her step by step!!

And Since tomorrow is Tuesday, I hope to show you some pictures of a very tasty cake that I made over the week end for Ty's birthday.....
Till then,
Be Blessed,


No comments: