PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tasty Tuesday

Tasty Tuesday....better late than Never!!!


Deli Bread....




This is one of my family's favorites. This is the closest that you will get to a Muffalata, with out being one! I'm not the best judge of how much stuff on this one.





Pizza dough (I usually buy two of everything and make two)
Genoa Salami
Provolone cheese (sliced)
sliced ham (I usually buy a pound)
sliced turkey and
sliced green olives (drained well)I usually only buy one and spilt it in half between the two.



Roll out the pizza dough out with a rolling pin



then down the middle make one layer of ham, then add a layer of Genoa Salami, then provolone Cheese and then put a layer of olives, it's important that you put the olives on the cheese or the cheese on the olives so that when it melts it will help hold the olives in.

(sorry i forgot to take pictures...)

Then add the turkey, then wrap the sides around to wear it looks like a loaf.

take an egg beat it add a little water and then spread it over the loaf with a pastry brush....




put in the oven at 400*bake 25- 30 minutes or until golden brown.







Hope you enjoy.... If I make it tomorrow I'll take more pictures....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing-I'm going to try it!