PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day -5

Today Amelia started her chemo's, ATG and Methypred. She has tolerated it all very well so far. For the ATG they gave her some premeds of Tylenol and Benadryl. She took a power nap with it (15 minutes). She was giving in to it! I left around 3:30 to go shower and eat dinner and spend a little time with Nathan, before I head back to spend the night with her at the hospital again tonight. I called her a while ago to check on her and see how she was doing, she answered the phone and said she was fine and up watching The Last Song. She is such a trooper, I pray and pray that her side effects are minimal to none! None would be great but very, very rare!! It's hard to watch her go through this, but her being her spunky cute self with the dang bald head makes it a bit easier to enjoy her feisty -ness! Going down for dinner then heading over to the hospital to spend the night with my baby if anything changes I will be sure and post!
Blessings,

No comments: