PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Procrastination!!!

Not much to report here.
The suit cases are still in the attic and I have about two and a half weeks left before we are scheduled to leave...... I am so NOT ready for this! At least with Marshall's I knew I couldn't leave till Nathan was born and 4 weeks old. Not like I haven't known about leaving for Amelia's transplant for um, like 3 and half months now. Can you say procrastination????? I need to look at a calender and get my butt in gear! So much to do and so much to plan for......
I am needing to rely on others to take care of Marshall while I am half way across the country!! So much to schedule and plan for......My brain is in a constant fog.
Praying that this will pass and I will get things in gear soon!! I'll let ya know if that happens!!!
I'm still waiting to see if the hospital also has their stuff in gear. We will probably go later this week to get our last blood counts from here. Wow that just hit me! last blood count from here.......
Well just wanted to give you the very boring 411 from here. If anything changes I'll let ya know!

Blessings,


No comments: