PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Prayers please?!

Once again I am asking for prayers!! I just talked to the Bone Marrow donor coordinator at the Uof M. They are on their 4th donor for Amelia. Please pray that this donor is the charm!! I know they say the third one is a charm, but in this case we NEED it to be the fourth. The first two were unavailable and the third one they could not get in touch with, so this is where we are with this. Please pray that the 4th donor is available and can be available for mid May for her transplant! We really need this to work out.

I'm trying to understand God in all of this. I just don't understand why we keep hitting road blocks a long the way. I want to see the positive in this and I want to put all my trust and faith in Him, it's just that I am one who likes to be in control and know what is going on. I'm a planner not a spur of the moment kinda person.
I know that everything happens for a reason and everything happens in God timing and at the time he chooses, I know that and I believe that...it's just trying to let go and let this take place is hard...
Maybe God is testing me? I just want to get there and get this started and get my baby better and get back home so we can move on to be a "normal" family again...as a mom, I am torn in so many directions!!!
Just please continue to pray for her!
Blessings,

No comments: