PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

more prayers and more prayers!!

I heard from the bone marrow coordinator late on Wednesday evening!! They were able to get in touch with the fourth donor AND the donor can work in our time frame........PROVIDING the donor gets medical clearance. That is where you all come in we need this donor to get medical clearance, we need to get to transplant. We just had her counts done again on Thursday and they are low, but not much lower than they have been running. Her platelets were 20 and now are 18 her hemoglobin was 6.0 and is now 5.7. They do not want to give her any blood products till we get to transplant, so please help us and join in the prayer chain that this donor gets medical clearance!
If the donor gets the clearance, which we won't find out 100% till May 5th, we will be leaving here on May 7th or 8th to be to Minneapolis for the 10th, which will be when she will start work up week. Transplant it self is scheduled for May 27th, and if every thing goes smoothly and according to plan our 100 days will be on Sept 4th (labor day weekend!!) Then hopefully and prayerfully we will be coming home that week!! I want this to all work out, but at the same time I want it all to slow down. I guess that is so weird....I want her to get this transplant be fore she gets any sicker or weaker and yet I have so much to do that I'm afraid I won't be prepared for it. I know I am just crazy. This week will also be the first week that Marshall has been away from us in a whole week! He is going with our church's youth choir to Orlando to serve and sing in a few places there and then three afternoons they will be going to Disney World. I know he'll be just fine, but he is still my oldest baby boy!!

No comments: