PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Friday, January 9, 2009

Still MIA....

I'm still Missing In Action, but today/tonight has been an emotional one. You see, 6 years ago (1-11) on a Friday night early Saturday morning(1-10/1-11). My oldest baby was just 10 years old and suffered a massive brain hemorrhage....Try as I might, I still can't help but blame my self for it. I should have know and I should have fought with the hospital to not send him home and give him any ones platelets....I know that it was not my fault in my head but my heart truly feels differently. I'm the mom, I should have known more, I don't think I will ever forgive my self for not knowing....well For not knowing what I know NOW!!! I know he is here with us today and in great health, but....I still there is a part of me that wishes I would have know that you could cause a hemorrhage from sneezing, coughing, or throwing up!!!

I will do a health update with some prayer request as Amelia needs to see the Hip doctor, needs to check her platelets and hemoglobin.

Also this seems like a trivial prayer request, when there are so many bigger things going on, but I made the cake/s.....tomorrow is delivery.....Please say a prayer it arrives in one piece and does not fall apart.
I promise pictures are coming!!
Blessings,

1 comment:

Stefunkc said...

Oh Kelly. God is in control. Of everything. Past, present, future. He knows. You don't have to. I'm praying for you this week.