PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Saturday, January 3, 2009

My Boy.....

Oh what am I going to do?

My Boy, my baby....

He's only 5....

He won't be 6 till July....

And

He's already....

A ladies man....


Here he is with his newest love.....

Here they are ringing in the New Year, they are watching the beautiful firework display (video to follow)

What's a mom to do?


He's got a girlfriend in the classroom, one on the bus and now Miss Cora who is the daughter of some very good friends of ours...


Atleast he has great taste..... Here she is when we went to Teddy Bear Tea!!!



and here she is with her sweet mommy....


So that's how our New year began. It started with a bang and with great fun and great friends....what better could you aske for?!!!


My video for the fire works won't work...I'll keep trying.....

Blessings,

1 comment:

Stefunkc said...

How sweet is that! I love the fact that he has several. Why not? It won't be so cute in a few years:)