PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My little girl...... (think Tim McGraw song...)

My little girl, she was so beautiful. Well she is so beautiful!!! I just meant that she was even more beautiful at the wedding. I let her wear some make up....
Amelia getting out of the Limo......

Standing....



Dancing with the bridal party......
dancing with Marshall......
Sadly this is the only picture of Marshall that I have, he hates having his picture taken.
Dancing with Daddy......
Nater bug being silly.....

Please say a little prayer for us as we make a big decision for Marshall and his future. We are seriously considering homeschooling him. He is having a rough time with a lot of the kids picking on him and he hates school so very much and as a mom, how do I keep sending him some place that makes him so miserable. We had him tested with the neuro pscy and he learns it is how the teachers get the info out of him. I just truly believe that it will be the best thing for him. I just hope and pray that I am capable of giving him what he needs......

Blessings,


2 comments:

Stefunkc said...

What precious pictures! She looked beautiful:)

You will be just what Marshall needs. A lot of home schooling for that age is on the computer. If he doesn't have to be in the school environment I bet he'll really start to improve. Good luck with your decision.

Momma Bear said...

Gorgeous! She looks adorable and they boys look nice too! Silly faces and all! HA! I have several of those!

Kelly, you can only do your best with the knowledge you had at the time...now that you know more, you can always look back and beat yourself up. Don't let it haunt you! Forgive yourself and move to the future! Home schooling will be another adventure but well worth your time! Kelly, you DO HAVE what it takes and that is already evident......discernment in recognizing he needs another arrangement! Keep up the good work! Remember you are NEVER alone God will always be there! Hang in there and know we all love you!

Blessings and Bear Hugs,