PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Friday, August 29, 2008

Scopes, Hurricanes and other pains......

Today we or rather my husband is preparing to be scoped...both ends....
these will take place today at 12:30 or 1:00.
I am hoping that they will let us know at least a little something today as I suspect that the whole area here will be shut down for at least the next week, unless of course this hurricane takes an extreme west course...
Which means they will not be going back to school on Tuseday or for the rest of the next week.
I'm not looking forward to being stuck in the house with 3 nervouse kids and a very weak husband. But I will do what I have to do...

No comments: