PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Friday, August 15, 2008

First full week of school for the older two.....

Well this will be a little short and sweet. Amelia had a first great week. Still no results from the bone marrow biopsy. I e-mailed Minnesota about some results, but they said that our local hospital was doing testing on some and would get me the results...I have a fear deep in the pit of my stomach that, that is not happening here...i have a fear that they only took what Minnesota needed....I'll call them on Monday, if that is the case they will not be doing another on for a while!!! I am not going to put her through that.

Marshall, well his week has been quite different. I have to say though he has handled it pretty well. Friday (last) he came home and he was all upset and to the point where he was almost in tears, well of course that only made me in tears. I had to call the principle. There was one kid that Marshall had in every class except his ROTC class, which, by the way, he loves!!! This child had picked on him all day long calling him names and making fun of him and calling him a retard....They switched his classes around and Monday he only had him in two classes, Monday was a great day, but Tuesday, Wenesday and Thursday was much of the same. Well by Thursday 7th hour, Marshall had had enough and went over and hit him in the back of the head, now I know that it is wrong to hit...but there is just so much one person can take. The thing is, is that three different people knew that this was going on and no one did anything till Thursday...a displinary guy called me and said he had had Marshall in the office for hitting and I asked him if I could talk to him(Marshall)asked him what happened and asked if it was the same kid and he said yes...I proceeded to tell the guy on the phone told him that this has been going on for a week now. Well he said that this is the first he is hearing about it and that he would get to the bottom of it and that it stops here!! Finally some one who was going to take some action. It ended up that Marshall had to do a one day in ISS, which I understand it is wrong to hit and like I told him Marshall does NOT go around just hitting people for no reason, Marshall usually doesn't hit anyone unlessw he is hit.... So I am praying that next week since they finally corrected the other kid that this is all worked out. Kids are so cruel these days, but what get me is...Marshall is in some special ed kids and this kid is in the class too, well seems to me he would be what ever he is calling Marshall!! So I really would like to ask for prayers for a MUCH, MUCH better week for Marshall and that this kid leaves him alone....

On another note today was the very first day for Nathan to go to school, today just the kindegarten boys went and on Monday only the girls will go, and Tuesday they all go....Well we went to his testing on Wed, he did fine, but when we got in the car he told me..."mommy I don't want to go to school, I wanna stay home and be your baby." I told him that he will always be the baby...so I just knew this morning it was going to be a struggle and that he would be clinging to me....Well we got to his class room and got him settled at a table with some puzzles to play with and then I leaned over to him and told him I had to go and asked if I could have a kiss because I didn't want to get lipstick on him and he looked up and me and said...NO just go mom ( like I was embarrasing him) so I did. He did great and had a great day and is ready to go back!!I enjoyed my kid day free...Didn't do anything special vaccuumed out the van, took some pants to the cleaners (Marshall's ROTC), went to the bank went to Wal-mart and then home to a nice QUIET house..no TV or anything on I just sat and listened to nothing!!!Well this wasn't as short as I had wanted it, it's late and I am going to bed, I'll try to upload the pictures I took of the two of them in there sholl uniforms, they looked like twins today!!I'm glad that tomorrow is Saturday I hate getting up at 5(the kids are all out the door by 6:45, my day starts early)

Blessings....

No comments: