PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I'm so sorry that I haven't been able to do a proper update, my laptop bit the dust so I am updating from my phone. We have been home for a little over a week now. Things have been doing good. We went to our home clinic last Tuesday and this Tuesday. Her counts are doing really well! I don't know the exact counts cause I don't get z print out of them here. Last week her platelets were 71 that's up from 57 when we saw the Dr on Thursday the 7th in Minneapolis. HGB was up to 10.? Up from 9.7 too. This week when we went to clinic he said they were same as last week. We have been going non stop! I think we were actually home this past weekend and got caught up on the laundry.....but again it is all piled up again.

Well I wanted to reassure everyone that we are well and we didn't fall off the face of the Earth. Busy, busy, busy! Hopefully I will getto do a proper up date from a real computer!! I will work on that tomorrow or Thursday!!

Blessings,
~ Kelly

No comments: