PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Happy day 100!!

Today is day 100!! 4 more full days till we turn into birds and fly south for the winter!!! Please say a prayer that every thing goes smooth and we are on our way by Thursday afternoon!!!

Yesterday to beat the boredom we took a ride to Duluth, MN. Which is about two and half hours north of the twin cities.... Of course it took us just a bit longer due to construction, but still it was a beautiful town. We stopped and had a late lunch and got outto see Lake Superior. Of course Amelia wanted to do more , but I just can't get her to understand she is still in a very fragile state.....even though she fells the best she ever has!!!
So today it's back to packing and praying. Thanks so much everyone for your continued support and prayers we will need them!
Blessings,
Kelly

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Day +100! YAY!!!!!!! I'm so happy for Miss Amelia :D I remember how amazing it felt to hit +100. It was a beautiful, liberating feeling. I pray that things continue to improve for her.

I see that you guys headed to Lake Superior. That's pretty sweet. I haven't seen Lake Superior since I was really young, but I've lived next to Lake Michigan all of my life. :3 I love the great lakes.

Anyway, I hope you guys can head home really, really soon!

Angela

Bethany said...

Congratulations on Day 100!!! I am thrilled to hear that Miss Amelia is feeling so good!! I am in prayer that you get to leave this coming week and head home, and that she has no complications. Just feeling wonderful and rebuilding her immune system!!

Kristin Young said...

So, so happy for you guys! Love to read that she is feeling great! That makes me smile!!!