PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

boring update...

Gosh I can't believe it has been almost a month since I last updated....
We have been busy around here. The kids are all in to something. Marshall was in a play at school "Babes in Toyland" He loved it! He has had a Christmas concert with chorus...Amelia has choir too at her school and she will be doing her Christmas stuff on the 15th. Nate he is into the Cub Scouts and enjoying it very much and we have been running to meetings and other things dealing with them.
I have met myself many times with all the comings and goings......their social calenders are just too much for me to keep up with.

On the health front (knock on some wood) they are all doing rather well. Amelia's counts are of course not the best but they are holding. I notice her a little tired and grouchy and I know that, that is her blood counts showing their signs. She doesn't realize it and of course wouldn't admit to anything any way, she has not and will not slow down ANY!!
Ty on the other hand I had to take to the doctor. He had to startings of bronchitis. He got a shot and some antibiotics. The hard part is that he is working nights, which he is not use to and that takes a lot of him. I'm hoping it gets under control before he infects any of the rest of us.
Well that's about it around here...I'm happy to say we, for now, are happy being a normal boring family!!

No comments: