PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

when it rains it pours...

Well it has been a heck of a week so far! Monday we started off pretty good Amelia had her monthly blood draw. They were good enough for us to make it another month, which right now is absolutely FINE with me!! Her white cell's were 3.3, Hemoglobin 8.6 and platelets were 24. Honestly I don't know how she has the energy she does with a low hmg, I suppose it is true that the body adjust to things....
Yesterday, I was taking wall paper boarder down when the high school called me. Marshal had an accident at school and needed to be picked up because he might need stitches...well he did need stitches about 8-10 of them...






He and another boy were in line at school for lunch and they were playing around and the kid pushed him, not hard just kidding around and Marshall fell off balance, as he is not the most gracefullest of people to begin with and he stumbled and fell into the Milk container and hit the "thingy" on the wheel that looks them. (don't you love my terminology) SO that's how that ended...but as I was on my way to the doctor with Marshall, my mom and dad who were still at my house got a call from the Jr. High school, Amelia got hit in the face and was complaining that it hurt and needed to be picked up and assessed....So thankfully my parents were able to get there and get her and thankfully she was OK.
So today I am hoping for a quiet day....hahahaha yeah right who am I kidding...quite around here would only be when they are sleeping!!!
Any way Marshall is home from school probably till next week 1) it hurts really bad to put weight on it and 2) I need to make sure it doesn't get infected and hey this is a teenage boy we are talking about here so you know how that goes.
Nathan is going to the doctor on Friday to discuss the possibility that he has ADD. I have made a few changes in his diet, so I am hoping that will help him some. The main and only issue that he is having is focusing, he is bored with his work and needs to be constantly reminded to stay on task. But I have done a lot of research on this and think it's worth discussing. Thankfully it hasn't affected his grades any. the research say that kids with ADD tend to be very creative and imaginative and oh boy is that him!
Any way please continue to keep them all in your prayers they are truly appreciated.

1 comment:

Stefunkc said...

You poor thing! Hope today is very uneventful.