PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

7 year itch!

7 years ago today we go the most precious gift from a stranger in North Carolina...the gift of life! Today Marshall celebrated his 7 year post bone marrow transplant! Happy re-birth day I am so proud of you...ironically he's not home he is out with friends and I am happy because this is the child that I was told that probably wouldn't live to see his teen years!! Also it is my wonderful mom's birthday!! They share such a special day. I love you both and so proud to have you in my life!!!

--Kelly
==================================================================
This mobile text message is brought to you by AT&T

No comments: