PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Friday, July 30, 2010

update....

OK so I know it's been a while and I figure I'm in need of a serious update. But honestly there isn't much to tell. I'm still waiting to hear from the doctors about Amelia's bone marrow biopsy results....I just called and they didn't answer so maybe by the time I finish this they will be there and I can relay the results.
SO let me back up a bit, a few weeks ago, I learned a little something about the Obama care insurance that will be kicking in soon, all of it in our favor...just again our insurance sucks, but not in the way that you would be thinking. Here let me see if I can explain this well. As of 9/23/10 any insurance policy that renews after that date CAN NOT put a cap on their insurances, meaning bone marrow transplants among other things. So in other words, we will no longer have a $300,000.00 BMT cap, thus meaning that Minnesota can not refuse us. Here is the catch for us though, our insurance policy doesn't renew until 7/1/11 a year away...that is where the prayers are seriously needed to help keep Amelia as healthy as we can so we can make it to July. And any one in the FA world know that a year in FA can be a lifetime!!
I am putting it all in Gods hands, I know that He has the power to do this. He has shown us a glimmer of hope for a reason, I truly believe that!
Amelia had her biopsy last Thursday and again did great, was up and running and playing in no time and only took Tylenol at the hospital and that was it. She is so strong at such a young age. She is truly a trooper.
On other fronts of our lives there isn't really much else. The kids are gearing up for school to start which will be on Aug 9th. They have one full week of summer to enjoy. Marshall and Amelia are both ready for school to start, Nate, well he could take it or leave it! He's just all boy and wants to be out side playing in the dirt. With some kind of creature would be even better for him. We celebrated his birthday, we went to Chuck E Cheese. He had a ball. So all the kids birthday are done till next summer. Here are a few pictures of his birthday cake......







Ok just called the hospital and still nothing, well the report is in but the regular nurse is on vacation so, the nurse that answered wanted to have the doctor call me since he would know what he was talking about. So know I sit and wait for him to call back and pray that I can understand him, if not I will have to call them back on Monday and talk to the regular nurse, Michelle who will translate for me. ( in case I for got to mention the new Dr is from India, and well he is a great doctor and very through and knows his stuff, but I can't understand everything he says)

I also finally emailed Dr W in Minnesota back asking him what prompted him to send me that email...he just emailed me back saying he would try to call me tonight at 6...waiting on pins and needles!

Keep praying...please, and thank you....

Blessings,

No comments: