PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Hem/onc Visit

Just wanted to give a quick update of today's doctor visit. The doctor was very through and knowledgeable about FA. I'm having a bit of trouble understanding him, he's from India and when he slows down I can understand him more. They were able to get her blood on the first stick. I got her counts back and they are:
WBC 4.59
HGB 9.5 and
Plt 18

not too thrilled about the platelets, but we have been here before and praying that again they rebound up!!!
Everything is a go for her annual biopsy on Thursday, this will tell us much more of what is going on in her marrow. Please continue to hold her up in prayer we need to make it to July 1st. Oops looks like I need to fill you in on that too.
Well I would tonight but I am beat so I will try and do it on Wed, can't tomorrow as I will be crying my eyes out while at the same time smiling with joy as my first born son, the one who on numerous occasions I was told would probably not make it to see 12....celebrates his GULP 17th birthday!!!!! Happy birthday to my 4 million dollar double miracle boy!! Happy Birthday Marshall.

1 comment:

Dianne Ploetz said...

Thanks for the biopsy update. Happy b-day Marshall!

Dianne Ploetz