PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Monday, June 7, 2010

Ten.....10......OMG

Where oh Where did the time go? Today my baby girl turn 1o.....OMG where oh where did the time go. I love her with all my heart and more. Here is what she got for her birthday! Yeah I know I think she is too young for a cell phone but her dad and my dad seem to think a little differently.... so here she is, Happy as can be!!!



HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEET AMELIA! MOMMY AND DADDY LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Awww, Happy Birthday!! It was nice chatting with you today on twitter!
I think it is cool you guys got her a cel phone! Nowadays, I guess 10 really isn't that young! Take care!