PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Pictures again.....

Well Amelia and Nate celebrated their birthdays with a party at the park behind the caboose, it was quite fun and quite HOT!!! None the less they all had a blast.

Here are some pictures of their cakes I made each of them, I also have some more cakes that I made and will have to post some pictures of them soon too......

Here is Nates...
His was easy and it was chocolate fudge and SOOOO GOOOD!!!



This is Amelia's in the process...this one took me a little longer and a lot of work, but it's what my princess wanted......
And the finished product....
I did it all for them...

And truth be told I'd do it all again!!!

No comments: