PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Monday, June 30, 2008

Just keeping up....

I'm trying to stay sane and not too focused on the fact that my little girls counts are dropping an dropping fast. I'm tapping my fingers and surfing the net just to stop from thinking about it. I'm sad that just yesterday I bumped her with my elbow (becasue she was tickling me) in the eye and now she has a black(purple) eye! I feel that one of my fears is going to be confirmed soon and sooner than I thougt and hoped!!!
My mind is drawing a blank right now because I have SO much stuff going through it right now! School will be starting soon and I would like to have all three kids in school. Nathan starts K, and Marshall will be starting high school......
Oh so much to think and pray about.....

No comments: