PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Monday, May 14, 2012

Life....

WOW, I can't believe how life is just whizzing by. I feel like I am standing in the middle and the world is just spinning around me. Time is flying by... See it wasn't that long ago that I was holding this and dreaming about the day that he gets older...
But in a blink of an eye he went to this...
And last Wednesday night he was doing this....
Yep it's official! He did it he walked across that stage and is finished with school! As for Amelia she is wrapping up the school year. She was just getting back settled in to a school routine and now its time for her to stop going, she isn't that happy about it! When school start back up she will be in......7th grade, can you believe that...where oh where did the time go?? Nate well he is starting to shut down. He is ready for school to be over and I can't believe that he will be in the 4th grade. My babies are growing up so fast...yep like I said...I feel as if I'm standing still and they are running around me in fast motion and all I want to do is yell slow down!! Amelia is doing great health wise, we travel back to Minneapolis on the 9th of June to start a week worth of appointments. Gotta run help with home work. Blessings, Kelly

No comments: