PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Thank you!!

Thank you, Thank you....Thank. You.
Her chest x-ray was clear, I'm going to keep praying that it is just muscular!! She got her flu shot. Her counts are awesome!! Platelets 97!!! White blood is 4.4 and hemoglobin is 10.7!! She is looking great and feeling great. I won't breathe easy until I am 100% sure her shoulder is muscular!! But for now we will take it!
Blessings All!
~ Kelly

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Wow those are great counts Amelia!! I am praying that your sore shoulder is just a pulled muscle and nothing more. Hopefully the pain goes away soon, and so does your cough. Krrping you in my prayers!