PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

I'M BORED.....

School officially ends Monday, but for some of my kids Friday was the last day. I mean really who goes to school on Memorial day for half a day...sounds kinds weird to me. For Nathan it ended Thursday morning with kindergarten graduation...I sent him to school looking all dapper and with his shirt tucked in...by the time we saw him this is what he looked like.....




Still cute to me...but untucked shirt...





here is a picture of Nate and his teacher...

I am hoping this video comes out because it was at the end of the program and it looked like he was thinking.."hurry up and get this over with..."


On Friday I returned to the elementary school for third grade awards. It was over by about 9:30 to 9:45, then the two little ones were done with school and I checked Amelia out and she brought a friend home and then I took them to get some Pizza at Pizza Hut. Where we met up with Me and My Gang.

And today is only Sunday...and can you guess how many times I have heard.....I"M BORED!!!!!!!!!! Its gonna be a looooonnnnnnggggg bbbbbooooooorrrrrriiiiiinnnnnggggg SUMMER...God help.......

No comments: