PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Princess' counts.....

Well I took squirt to have her blood drawn yesterday. She was such an angel. they stuck her but didn't get any blood right away...Brandy...the lady who sticks her was sweating.. she had to dig for a few minutes. Amelia was just so brave and sat there and just watched and never complained or cried. I was so proud of her. They finally got it into a vein and got the blood they needed.

We got the results later that day, but I was so disappointed in the counts. Her platelets were 36, I was so hoping that they would have went up just 10 points would make me happy. Now we have to see what the ANC count is. I am so praying that transplant can wait for at least another year, like April or May of 2009. It will just be a little easier with the kids in school and all. I hope and pray that her ANC count is high and stays high so she can go to school. She loves school, if she was to have to be home bound she will be so disappointed. She IS a social butterfly!!! Not to mention that I am looking forward to having some time to my self. I know that sounds selfish, but I have had some one home with me for about 10 years now. If her ANC count is too low she may be able to start school in warm months and just stay home during the winter (cold/flu season).

So if you don't mind please say some prayers for her....God knows I am not ready to go through this again. I knew and know that we would one day have to return to Minneapolis for a transplant, but I pray that hers is much smoother and different than Marshall's. Plus I really pray that Nathan can handle it all they are so close it is like they are twins sometimes.....

This is the way they usually are....they do fight but they make up quickly.......

Well gotta run, gotta get Marshall to the allergist.

No comments: