PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Well the sun finally started shinning around here and then the heat pour it on!! Yuck, I am not a fan of this time of year...even though all of our kids were born this time of year....birthday parties in July are just unbearable unless celebrated inside. The grass finally got cut too. We took the kids on one last summer fling before school started. We packed up, loaded up and headed to Orange Beach, Al. No beach for this family, as I really hate getting sand in my nether regions or any body part for that fact!!! We found a great place with a 2 bedroom condo (My parents went with us) we had a balcony overlooking the court yard that was filled with a lazy river, swimming pools and a water slide. It was great, we all had so much fun and got a little roasted and toasted. We had 4 full days and one half day of water, I don't know if I'll ever get the wrinkles out..., of my skin that is. I still, as of yet have not unpacked the luggage. We had to be home on the 9th so the kids could start school on the 10th, yep isn't that the stupidest thing to start on a Friday...one day. What's up with that?

No comments: