PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Monday, March 12, 2007

Daylight and sunshine

The Dungeons look much brighter these days. The weather has been nice here and we have been able to let the kiddos out and enjoy sunlight!! They spent most of the weekend out side. Yesterday it was Nathan home with dad and I, and the little bugger almost gave me a heart attack. He has a big problem with not answering when he is called. So dad was out front on the tractor and even though he is 3 and half he KNOWS not to go anywhere near dad while he is on the tractor. I stepped out the back door to turn the grill on and began to look around for him and called and called and even looked in the house....I could not find him anywhere and ran up front to ask dad where he was.... well, in tears by now I ran back into the house and looked in every room and know where I found him.....laying on my bed watching TV. I was in tears didn't know whether to hug him or yell at him. I gave him a hug and told him that he needed to answer me when I called him!!!
Later that day Amelia arrived home with a bag full of marbles and those things are about to make me loose all my marbles.....
We have ceramic tile through out the house except the bed rooms which now have new hard wood floors. But have you ever dropped a few marbles on ceramic...it sounds like fire crackers going off.....
Thank goodness today was a school day!! Two off to school and a little one out side playing again. Yes he has been fore warned!!! Answer when you are called!!!! So far so good he seems to be picking me a bunch of "lovely" flowers.....nothing says loven' like some allergy induced flowers from the yard......
Have a great sunny day....

No comments: