PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Friday, March 6, 2009

To Funny.....

Oh My Gosh, I came across this the other day and well I am still...LMAO!!! Because...well how true is it??? Come on tell me the truth you know that this is exactly what happens at your house! The only difference at our house is that I am the one behind the camera!!
(if you click on the picture it will open bigger for you to see the details)
Just too funny...

I will be making an amaretto cake with pineapple filling this week for cake decorating class, I'll let ya know how it is and take some pictures as long as no one sends them into Cake Wrecks



PS. This was my 100th post woohoo!

No comments: