PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

P.I.G.s

Ok, so most of you out there know that my hubby is a sheriff's deputy for the parish. Well today we took a ride out to the police uniform and equipment shop, he was needing to get a few supplies. Well there is not much for me to look at, but hey, I never pass up the opportunity to spend some quality time with the hubby especially with out the children around. So before our trip to Lowe's we headed to the police supply and like I said, I was pretty bored and just wandered around looking at all the goodies that other deputies are like kids in a candy store with. When out the corner of my eye I kinda caught a glimps of something....


I had to do a double take and got to wondering what the heck it was so I got a little closer...



Still curious I just had to pick it up to see what it was....

Hehehehehe..it's a pig, its a tie tack...I was LMAO and that is why you have this update....

On the way home the hubs was asking what I was taking pictures of in the police supply store for. So I showed him :

He asked if I knew why that was there...I said well yeah most people who hate cops call them pigs.....AHHH, but does anyone out there really know why they are called pigs?

I sure didn't, of course I never had any real desire to think about it...well it is really an acronym

P - Pride

I - Integrity

G- Guts

and although there are some out there that give them a black eye, the good really do out number the bad!!!!


1 comment:

Stefunkc said...

Well who would have guessed?!?!