PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tasty Tuesday

Ok as per suggestion from Stefunck, I am posting this Tasty Tuesday recipe..not sure if any of you have access to this one or not. I cooked Shark steak last week along with some stuffed artichokes...I know us true southerner's will eat just about anything...(ok so I'm not that true of a southerner..I don't eat a lot of exotic south stuff. The most exotic I got was Alligator and now Shark, well and of course for you Northerner's, CRAWFISH!!!!)
So this one is real simple, some people say you can cook it like a steak but we decided just to bake it..and well it tasted, yummy, just like fish!! I know, I know it is a fish, I already got that one from the hubs!

Here is what they look like in the bag (we got them from some friends of ours who do a lot of fishing out in the Gulf)


Here is what I seasoned it with....

Oh look Stefunck, just for you...cause I remember... And these also...

Then I put a little of EVOO in the bottom of the pan and laid the shark on top and went to town with the seasonings...
Covered it with aluminum foil and baked at 350* for 45 minutes....and yummo.



Notice we moved up from the "fine China" Nathan's plate.


And the Stuffed artichokes...

that is Italian bread crumbs, Italian seasoning, Parmesan Cheese and of course garlic and garlic powder...


Stuff them...

Stick them in a pot fill with water till just about the top of the first leaf cover and simmer for about 2 -3 hrs, keep checking the water and add more if needed.

Ok now I need to go get packing......

1 comment:

Stefunkc said...

Wow! That actually looks like something I would try. But I doubt my Wal-Mart would carry it:) I love that you thought of me and the no MSG! I can certainly feel safe to eat with you when I come over for dinner!!