PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Progress.......

Things here are moving along. Slow but moving...progress is progress...Ty had his first injection about two weeks ago, he will go in on the 17th for another one. I will not be able to be with him, I have a job now working M-F 8 to 4:30. I like it a lot, it is a temp position but something is better than nothing. My sister in law will be taking him for me, because I do not want to miss any days at work and I just started. We are praying we can get the third injection in before the end of the year. We have met all of our deductibles and so everything is covered 100%! yay But once we get his back fixed we need to start working on his neck, doc said one thing at a time.

anyway that is a little of what we have been up too. I haven't even gotten around to Christmas pictures let a lone a Christmas card. I just did get the tree up...

well have to go run errands so if I don't get back here before Christmas....Have a wonderful blessed Christmas!!!

Hope to be back soon. Thank you all  for your thoughts and prayers they do mean a lot to us.
Hugs, Blessings
      and
Merry Christmas,




No comments: